QUALITY MANAGER – PRISHTINA
Job Good! Life Good!
The HeadHunter Group is an innovative Staffing and Recruiting Company operating in Albania, Kosovo, Montenegro, Macedonia, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Greece, Serbia, Cyprus and USA. We offer the newest mentality in Staffing industry and our core business are Candidates and Clients. For our client, we are looking for:
QUALITY MANAGER – PRISHTINA
- Maintenance and optimisation of product safety management.
- Ensure compliance of regulatory and customer standard requirements.
- Collaboration with key stakeholders ensuring effective project execution.
- Validation of protocol ensuring changes to product, process and packaging.
- Defining disposition of products when not manufactured to specific requirements.
- Continual driving of corrective actions.
- Driving best practice by partnering with key service providers.
- Maintain links with regulators, research organisations to keep abreast with the business changes and developments.
- Develop training programs/tools to support safety and quality and compliance of business processes.
- Determine, negotiate and agree on in-house quality procedures, standards and specifications.
- Asses customer requirements and ensuring that these are met.
- Set customer service standards.
- Specify quality requirements of raw materials with suppliers.
- Investigate and setting standards for quality and health and safety.
- Ensure that manufacturing processes comply with standards at both national and international level.
- Work with operate staff to establish procedures, standards, systems and procedures.
- Write management and technical reports and customers’ charters.
- Determine training needs.
- Act as a catalyst for change and improvement in performance and quality.
- Direct objectives to maximise profitability
- recording, analysing and distributing statistical information
- monitoring performance
- supervising technical or laboratory staff.
- Food Science degree qualified or related degree.
- 3-5 years of experience within a Q M role.
- Effective communication, leadership and strong interpersonal skills.
- Sound understanding of microbiological risks and controls.
- Excellent knowledge of food safety regulations & standards (HACCP & ISO).
- Excellent risk assessment and root cause analysis skills.
- Knowledge of quality and food safety management systems.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Competitive.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Are you interested in a new challenge in an innovative company? Have you answered well our questions related this position? Then we look forward to getting to know you and offer to you a very innovative challenge that will change your life forever! The interested candidates are invited to send their application documents (a Cover Letter and a CV in English) at: firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any technical questions related the application, please, contact directly Mr. Dren XHEMA on mobile no. + 383 44 22 44 66 (Monday - Friday) until 17.12.2018. All Candidates that apply, please write the job position that you are applying for, in the “Subject Line”.
Try The HeadHunter for your success!
Believe your career to the ONLY professionals!
Please be informed that only the candidates selected for the interviews shall be contacted. Name your CV in the following format (name [space] surname [space] CV). Be easily recognized!