TEST AUTOMATION - TIRANA
Job Good! Life Good!
The HeadHunter Group is an innovative Staffing and Recruiting Company operating in Albania, Kosovo, Montenegro, Macedonia, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Serbia, Cyprus, USA and Greece. We offer the newest mentality in Staffing industry and our core business are Candidates and Clients.
For our client, a company operating in the field of software development and IT consultancy infrastructure, we are looking for:
- With minimal guidance, understands test automation and builds scripts.
- Define test plans, test cases, and test data to be used for both automated and manual testing.
- Develops individual test cases and performs tests for each function for the feature component that effectively exercises the code and surfaces bugs or design issues.
- Ensures testing approach conforms to group testing standards, is consistent, thorough and meets schedule and quality expectations.
- Enters clear and concise bug reports with detailed, accurate reproduction steps.
- Works with business development and QA teams to correctly prioritize test cases based on criticality.
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
Requirements, skills and experience:
- Knowledge using backend Test Automation Frameworks from JUnit such as TestNG
- Knowledge using frontend Test Automation Frameworks such as Selenium Web driver, to test responsive web applications.
- Knowledge of database design, development, and testing, with recent relevant work experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering, related fields, or comparable experience.
- Java 1+ year of experience: At least 1-year of experience with Java SE / Object Oriented.
- Experience and Knowledge’s on Objective C / C++
- Experience on VB coding experience.
- Build automation tools, such as Gradle or Apache Maven
- Experience with Test automation tools and frameworks like Selenium, Cucumber.
- Experience developing QTP or Coded UI tests to automate user interface testing and recent experience using QC and QTP.
- Good knowledge of Unit Testing as a practice and experience using JUnit.
- Experience with an agile tracking tool such as JIRA
- Fluent in English.
- Java developer certificates: Have achieved any Java development related official certifications like OCA, OCP, etc.
- ISTQB-Certificate: Ideal would be an ISTQB-Certificate for Test Analyst as Foundation Level (better Advanced).
What we offer:
- Very challenging Projects
- Western working standards and environment
- Very competitive salary and bonuses
- Career opportunity
- Frequent traveling in Germany for training
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Are you interested in a new challenge in an innovative company? Have you answered well our questions related this position? Then we look forward to getting to know you and offer to you a very innovative challenge that will change your life forever! The interested candidates are invited to send their application documents (a Cover Letter and a CV in English) at: email@example.com if you have any technical questions related the application, please, contact directly Mrs. Ergesta Stermasi on mobile no. + 355 68 203 3430 (Monday - Friday) until 19.12.2018. All Candidates that apply, please write the job position that you are applying for, in the “Subject Line”.
Try The HeadHunter for your success!
Believe your career to the ONLY professionals!
Please be informed that only the candidates selected for the interviews shall be contacted. Name your CV in the following format (name [space] surname [space] CV). Be easily recognized!