PRODUCTION MANAGER - DURRES
Job Good! Life Good!
The HeadHunter Group is an innovative Staffing and Recruiting Company operating in Albania, Kosovo, Montenegro, Serbia, Macedonia, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Greece, Cyprus and USA. We offer the newest mentality in Staffing industry and our core business are Candidates and Clients. For our Client, a company that develops and manufactures products for emobility, cabling systems, precision turned parts, electromechanical systems, and its own developments., we are looking for the following position in Durrës:
- As active member of the leadership team, participates in developing and implementing manufacturing strategic plans and policies;
- Mentors, challenges and develops personnel in manufacturing organization with emphasis on lean management production, cross training employees, safety and driving employee ownership of Company results;
- Pursues world class status in a lean and continuous improvement manufacturing environment;
- Recommends and supports investments in equipment and technology in the manufacturing facility supported by financial analysis and consistent with strategy of organization;
- Leads and monitors the development, implementation and maintenance of standard operating procedures and operating guidelines within responsible functional areas;
- Implementation of lean management production manufacturing;
- Defines long-term and short-term manufacturing plans/goals in accordance with Company objectives;
- Develops the manufacturing plans and procedures to ensure that products conform to established customer and company quality standards;
- Achieves optimum employee production levels based on the manpower status;
- Presents manufacturing policies and programs to guide the organization in maintaining and improving its competitive position and profitability of operation;
- Directs and monitors manufacturing supervisors/ managers in the accomplishment of manufacturing plan goals consistent with established manufacturing and safety procedures. Acts as liaison between department management and subordinate levels, as well as executive and department-manager levels to inform personnel of communications, decisions, policies and all matters that affect their performance, attitudes and results;
- Identifies, recommends and implements changes to improve productivity and reduce cost and waste;
- Directs and coordinates various programs essential to manufacturing procedures (e.g., training, safety, housekeeping, cost reduction, worker involvement, security);
- Initiates and coordinates major projects (e.g., plant layout changes, installation of capital equipment, major repairs).
- Individual with strong leadership qualities that can effectively manage a team with minimal oversight;
- Knowledgeable of Quality management systems according to ISO 9001, 14001, OHSAS 18001 will be advantage;
- Ability to implement cross–program communication and ensure best practice identification and communication across platforms;
- Track record of successful product delivery to customers/clients;
- Previous experience in managing a Plant manufacturing company;
- Experience leading large enterprise mission based initiatives;
- Ability to manage, coach, train and motivate team in technical and leadership development;
- Strong presentation skills and ability to address complex matter / solutions with senior leadership.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Competitive
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. The employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Are you interested in a new challenge in an innovative company? Have you answered well our questions related this position? Then we look forward to getting to know you and offer to you a very innovative challenge that will change your life forever! The interested candidates are invited to send their application documents (a Cover Letter and a CV in English) at: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any technical questions related the application, please, contact directly Mrs. Ergesta STERMASI on no. +355 68 203 3430 (Monday - Friday) until 08/04/2019.
Try The HeadHunter for your success!
Believe your career to the ONLY professionals!
Please be informed that only the candidates selected for the interviews shall be contacted. Name your CV in the following format (name [space] surname [space] CV). Be easily recognized!