MARKETING AND SALES MANAGER - TIRANA
Job Good! Life Good!
The HeadHunter Group is an innovative Staffing and Recruiting Company operating in Albania, Kosovo, Montenegro, Serbia, Macedonia, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Greece, Cyprus and USA. We offer the newest mentality in Staffing industry and our core business are Candidates and Clients. For our client, a well-known event planner and wedding gowns showroom, we are looking for in Tirana:
MARKETING AND SALES MANAGER
General job description:
The Marketing Manager is responsible for providing leadership and coordination of company marketing functions, development and implementation of marketing strategies and programs that create demand establish brand credibility and accelerate growth.
- Manage marketing programs from conception to implementation, including creative briefing and review, compliance, media activation, production and implementation;
- Direct and coordinate company marketing functions;
- Manages the profitability of retail marketing, establishes guidelines for markets to serve, market share, and pricing;
- Research and develop strategies and plans which identify marketing opportunities, direct marketing, and new project development;
- Develop and manage marketing budgets, and oversee the development and management of internal operating budgets;
- Identifies new business opportunities; creates and ensures positive relationships with existing and potential clients;
- Plan and coordinate public affairs, and communications efforts, to include public relations and community outreach;
- Participate in the development of new project proposals;
- Establish and implement short- and long-range goals, objectives, policies, and operating procedures;
- Supervise the planning and development of company marketing and communications materials;
- Represent the company at various community and/or business meetings to promote the company;
- Recommend and administer policies and procedures to enhance operations;
- Establish and implement short- and long-term departmental goals and objectives.
- University degree in Business Administration. Marketing or related studies;
- Post-graduate degree in Marketing or Communication preferred;
- Minimum 3 years of relative experience in marketing;
- Business oriented thinking, outstanding communication skills;
- Team oriented and creative thinking;
- Strong analytical, planning, project management, supervision, team building, and problem solving abilities;
- Ability to analyze work processes and procedures for improvement opportunities;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and ability to effectively communicate complex topics and concepts to a wide and diverse audience;
- Excellent presentation skills;
- Excellent knowledge of sales methods and techniques;
- Fluent in English.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Competitive
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. The employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Are you interested in a new challenge in an innovative company? Have you answered well our questions related this position? Then we look forward to getting to know you and offer to you a very innovative challenge that will change your life forever! The interested candidates are invited to send their application documents (a Cover Letter and a CV in English) at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any technical questions related the application, please, contact Ergesta Stermasi, directly on +355 682033430 (Monday - Friday) until 22/04/2019.
Try The HeadHunter for your success!
Believe your career to the ONLY professionals!
Please be informed that only the candidates selected for the interviews shall be contacted. Name your CV in the following format (name [space] surname [space] CV). Be easily recognized!