Job Good! Life Good!
The HeadHunter Group is an innovative Staffing and Recruiting Company operating in Albania, Kosovo, Montenegro, Macedonia, Bosnia & Herzegovina, USA and Greece. We offer the newest mentality in Staffing industry and our core business are Candidates and Clients. For our client, an international bank, in Prishtina, Kosovo we are looking for:
KEY COMPETENCIES AND RESPONSIBILITY:
- Compile and analyze financial information, create and book accounting entries to accounts such as general ledger accounts and document business transactions;
- Prepare profit and loss statements and monthly closing reports;
- Establish, maintain, and coordinate the implementation of accounting and accounting control procedures;
- Monitor and review accounting and related system reports for accuracy and completeness;
- Prepare and review revenue, expense, payroll entries, invoices, and other accounting documents;
- Analyze revenue and expenditure trends and ensure expenditure control;
- Resolve accounting discrepancies;
- Recommend, develop and maintain financial data bases and manual filing systems;
- Monitor and maintain the input and handling of financial data and reports for the company's automated financial systems;
- Interact with internal and external auditors in completing audits.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
- Ability to analyze financial data, create and book accounting entries and prepare financial reports, statements and projections;
- Knowledge of finance, accounting, and cost control principles including IFRS;
- Knowledge of financial and accounting software applications;
- Knowledge of state accounting regulations and requirements;
- A University Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration, Economics or other relevant field;
- Three (3) years of experience in accounting in another institution, preferably in a bank;
- Successful completion of SCAAK or related accounting qualification is preferred;
- Working knowledge of English is required;
- Advanced knowledge of Excel.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Highly Competitive.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
The interested candidates are invited to Apply online and send your application document (CV in English). If you have any technical questions related the application, please, contact Ms. Doruntina Jakupi directly on +38138749001 (Monday - Friday) or sent an e-mail at: [email protected] until 25 August 2017.
Try The HeadHunter for your success!
Believe your career to the ONLY professionals!
Please be informed that only the candidates selected for the interviews shall be contacted. Name your CV in the following format (name [space] surname [space] CV). Be easily recognized!