Job Good! Life Good!
The HeadHunter Group is an innovative Staffing and Recruiting Company operating in Albania, Kosovo, Montenegro, Macedonia, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Greece and USA. We offer the newest mentality in Staffing industry and our core business are Candidates and Clients. For our client, a company offering software solutions, we are looking for in Tirana:
.NET DEVELOPER - TIRANA
Basic Function and Scope of Responsibilities:
We are looking for a .NET developer to build software using languages and technologies of the .NET framework. Your primary responsibility will be, to design and create applications layers from scratch, to coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure, to configure existing systems and to provide user support.
In this role, you should be able to write functional code with a sharp eye for spotting defects. You should be a team player and excellent communicator. Your goal will be to work with internal teams to design, develop and maintain software
· Participate in requirements analysis
· Collaborate with internal teams to produce software design and architecture
· Write clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages
· Test and deploy applications and systems
· Revise, update, refactor and debug code
· Upgrading, configuring and debugging existing software
· Integrate data storage solutions
· Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
· Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to mitigate and address these issues
· Serve as an expert on applications and provide technical support
· Develop documentation throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC)
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field.
Training, Skills, Knowledge and/or Experience:
· Strong understanding of object-oriented programming
· Strong knowledge of .NET framework
· Knowledge of at least one of the .NET languages (e.g. C#, Visual Basic .NET)
· Knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server. Familiarity with database schemas and relation
· Skill for writing reusable libraries
· Familiarity with architecture styles/APIs (REST, SOAP)
· Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills
Main characteristics of who we’re looking to hire in our company:
· Ability to complete projects, follow through, respect deadlines and come up with creative solutions
· Willingness to learn and advance in his/her career and become a useful member of our team
· Communicative, people person, team player, intelligent, curious and hard-working
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Highly Competitive
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. The employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Are you interested in a new challenge in an innovative company? Have you answered well our questions related this position? Then we look forward to getting to know you and offer to you a very innovative challenge that will change your life forever! The interested candidates are invited to send their application documents (a Cover Letter and a CV in English) at: [email protected] if you have any technical questions related the application, please, contact directly Mrs. Ergesta STERMASI on +355 682033430 (Monday - Friday) until 31/08/2017.
Try The HeadHunter for your success!
Believe your career to the ONLY professionals!
Please be informed that only the candidates selected for the interviews shall be contacted. Name your CV in the following format (name [space] surname [space] CV). Be easily recognized!
TiranaLloji i punës